tilbage

Land Rover Forum  

Index
12022: Möte på Island (08-12-2003 01:40:58)
Islandrover (medlemsstatus ukendt) (ip-adr: 81.15.24.68)
Går det bra om jag skriver på engelska

Hello everybody
I´m a member of the Icelandic Land Rover club who was just founded last summer. July 16-18 we will have the first Land Rover meeting in Iceland at Hunaver in north Iceland, We are still planning but there´s a lot of off-road tracks around there, beautiful camping place, at this time we still have 24hr daylight, many 38" and 44" modified Land Rovers, off-road games, car show, horseback riding on Icelandic horses, hiking tours, etc,etc,etc. We are still planning the program, but is there anybody who would be interrested in being there. If so, i can post more info later.

Islandrover, Iceland Land Rover Club
Index
12023: sv: Möte på Island (08-12-2003 08:01:15) (svar på 12022)
Thomas Holm #3251, reg. mjy (medlem) (ip-adr: 195.97.146.140)
Dear Icelandrover

An expidition of the danish Land Rover club will be in Iceland next summer. The contactperson is Jørgen Metzdorf and you can contact him directly at jorgen@dlrk-ostjylland.dk
Besides that I think that you should write to our magazine Oasen. They will bring you the story in our magazine in the next issue. They can be contacted at spressen@post4.tele.dk

If you have any problems to reach anyone, please let me know, and I will pass you on to the right persons.

Bless,

Thomas